Everybody, check out this: Yesterday's Bake.
That's basically my sister blog written by neighbor, friend, and bearded man, Nick. It is awesome.
I have a preposition for everyone. Yes, grammar jokes are game. When you're reading Written Noise imagine a character from the cast of Superbad, Anchorman, Family Guy, South Park, the Office, whatever you fancy, speaking the text from post. I think it makes for a pretty entertaining read.
My dad called me today, I was at work so I didn't pick up. Later I looked at my phone and saw I had a voicemail. I listened to it. My dad left me a long, elaborate pizza order that he said was from a guy named "Jose". It was to be delivered to 75 Boulevard (not Watkins Blvd, or Old Spice Blvd., JUST Boulevard). Jose also left an 8-digit phone number to reach him at. Phone numbers are either 7-digits (without area code) or 9 (with area code), so this number was one number short or one number too long of being any kind of real phone number. During the message he made no indication that he was my father, and indeed could have actually thought his name was Jose and that he was actually ordering a pizza. I've made a note to call home to make sure he hasn't gotten into hardcore drugs, or become a landscaper...again.
Thanks Dad.
Ciao.
-Andrea

2 comments:
andrea ? really
lol
phone numbers are either 7 OR 10.
not 9.
vonsm!(thats the word it wants me to type in)
Post a Comment