I'm just going to list everything I learned this weekend:
- In case of alien invasion, Keanu Reeves should be kept for ambassadorial purposes. He speaks their language. And Japanese.
- If aliens ever do invade Earth and try to wipe out the human race, and they're anything like Keanu Reeves, I think I would want to die. I know I wanted to during the fake alien invasion witnessed in The Day the Earth Stood Still.
- If Earth is ever invaded by aliens, the only person who will be allowed to communicate with the aliens would be the United States Secretary of Defense. I think the logic behind that decision is pretty obvious.
- Klaatu is a dumb name.
- Iraqi reporters have terrible aim!
- Who throws a shoe?
- George Bush might be a Ninja.
- No matter how much alcohol you consume The Day the Earth Stood Still will not get any hotter.
- In-N-Out is a great place for religious debate. And a Mecca for crazy Asian guys.
- Honking loudly like a male goose during mating season will not get you laid.
- Clydesdales like shenanigans.
- It's really easy to play hide-and-go-seek with a blind guy.
- Exploit fat children for humor.
- Angus Young owns one outfit. And may be retarded.
- In football, the penalty for a false start should be death.
- Hellen Keller would suck at board games.
- Everyday 10,000 kids die from AIDs, and Blackberry unveils a new phone.
- Someday, every phrase will have an abbreviation, and sentences will cease to exist. ROFL.
Bye Muffin.

No comments:
Post a Comment